Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal pdf |
Welcome to Opchi.com! As you all may have heard much about the Quantitative Aptitude book by S.Chand Publishers written by R.S.Aggarwal. This is one of the best books for preparation of various state and Central Govt. Exams i.e. SSC, IBPS, IB, UPSC, State PCS and exams conducted by the State Subordinate boards for various vacancies in the Government Departments.
Though there are numerous books available on quantitative aptitude for preparation of various exams. but This one is among the best books to prepare from. It was first released in about 1989. Now it has come to a SPECIAL place of respect and acceptance among aspirant appearing for various competitive exams across the country. This book provides the best content quality along with the solution, which is easily understandable.
- Comprehensiveness is one of its key features. It comes with more than 6000 questions (along with the answers and solutions).
- The book is easy to follow for fresher’s but is required to understand the book is basic knowledge of the mathematical functions and a little bit of algebra. Too it has a wide range of questions for practice.
- The latest version of the book is considered to be the most updated version with all types of questions asked in the quantitative attitude/Mathematical section of the various competitive exams. The contents of the book have updated examination patterns and ample questions for practice.
- The book covers almost every kind of questions, which are asked in various competitive exams. Objective types questions in the exercises of each chapter make it suitable for preparing the Objective type exams.
Contents of the Book
The book has two sections: Arithmetical Ability & Data interpretation
- Contents in the Section-I
- Arithmetical Ability
- Number System
- C.F. and L.C.M. of Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Square Roots and Cube Roots
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Ages
- Surds and Indices
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Allegation or Mixture
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games of Skill
- Stocks and Shares
- Permutations and Combinations
- True Discount
- Banker’s Discount
- Heights and Distances
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Contents in the Section-II
- Data Interpretation
- Bar Graphs
- Pie Chart
- Line Graphs
The Book – Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal is Useful for.
The book is useful for almost every competitive exam conducted by various Govt. Departments, Agencies, and Boards, etc. A list of some popular ones is given below:
- Bank Exams Conducted by IBPS such as Bank PO, Specialist Officers RRBs(Rural Regional Banks) Officer Scale-I/II, Office Assistants, SBI-PO, RBI Group B, C Exams
- MBA, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, IIFT, IGNOU
- SSC Combined Preliminary Exam, Hotel Management
- Sub-Inspectors of Police(State Govt. Level Exams), CBI, CPO Exams
- UPSC-CSAT, SCRA and other State Services(PSC) Exams
- Various Exams Conducted by Railway Recruitment Board
- Campus Recruitment Tests conducted by Universities and colleges.
How to get the book- Quantitative aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal
The soft copy/pdf file of the book is easily available on the web. You can Google the Name to download the pdf file of Quantitative aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal. Given Below we have also provided the link to download the same. You can have a look. But it is not going to be too easy to complete the book on your device. So it is advisable to buy it from your local market or from the web. You can also visit the link below to buy the latest edition at the best price.
Download / View PDF – Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal pdf file
Buy Latest Edition Online at the best price – Click Here
Buy Old Edition Online at the best price – Click Here
Hope you like. Don’t forget to share.