Punjab Civil Services Rules (CSR) | Welcome to opchi.com. Today, we are listing down the contents of the Punjab Civil Services Rules (CSR) Volume-I, II & III, and the link to download the same. These Rules, which are applicable to the Punjab State Govt. Employees are contained in four books, namely:
- The Punjab CSR Volume-I, Part-I
- The Punjab CSR Volume-I, Part-II
- The Punjab CSR Volume-II
- The Punjab CSR Volume-III
The Punjab Civil Services Rules Books are published by the Finance Department, Govt. of Punjab. Note that check the official website of Punjab Government for authentication.
The Punjab CSR Volume-I, Part-I
The Punjab Civil Services Rules (CSR), Volume-I, Part-I contains rules regarding Pay for Govt. Employee, Joining Time applicable, Leave rules, Allowances & General Conditions for the Government Services. It has 15 chapters, description of which is given below:
- Extent of Application
- General Conditions of Service
This chapter contains rules relating to health, age, substantive appointment, lien, subscriptions of Provident funds, the date for reckoning pay and allowances, the charge of office, Retirement etc.
the contents of this chapter include rules related to fixation of pay, increments, ACP, and other pay-related rules.
- Additions to Pay
The rules in this chapter are related to Compensatory allowances other than HRA, HRA, CA, classification of residences, General rules and instructions regarding allotment of residence, Honoraria and Fees etc.
- Deputation outside India
- Dismissal, Removal and Suspension
this chapter includes rules related to the cessation of pay and allowances of removal or dismissal, Allowances during suspension and on reinstatement, leave to a Government employee under suspension, Forfeiture of service on resignation.
This chapter includes rules relating to leaves applicable to the Employees of the Punjab State Government such as service counting for leave, application for grant of leave, Earned leave, Extraordinary leave (EOL), Authorities competent to grant leave, Leave encashment, Leave accounts, leave salary, overstay of leave, causal/quarantine leave, Half-pay/ Commuted / Leave not due, Special Disability Leave Study Leave, Maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, childcare leave, leave to probationers/ apprentices and other rules.
- Joining Time
- Foreign Service & Deputation in India
- Service under local funds
- Record of service
This chapter includes rules related to the maintenance of Service record/service books of Government Employees.
- Passages – This chapter has been omitted.
- Classification of service
State Services Group-A, B, specialist services and other services.
- Authorities which exercise the powers of the competent authority under the various rules.
The Punjab CSR Volume-I, Part-II
The Punjab Civil Services Rules (CSR), Volume-I, Part-II contains the APPENDICES AND FORMS for the rules specified the Part-I of the Punjab Civil Services Rules.
The Punjab CSR Volume-II
The Punjab Civil Services Rules Volume-II contains rules relating to the pensions, Provident Funds (PF), Group Insurance Scheme (GIS) and Appendices/Forms. The brief description of the rules contained in each chapter is given below:
- The extent of Application & Definitions
- General Provisions relating to pensions grant
- Service to be counted as Qualifying for the pension.
- Reckoning of service for pension
- Various kinds of Pensions & Conditions for the grant.
- Amount of Pensions
- Re-employment of pensioners
- Wound and Extraordinary pensions
- Determination and authorisation of the amounts of pension and gratuity
- Payment of Pensions
- Commutation of Civil Pensions
- Consent and delegation orders
- Punjab GPF Rules
- Punjab CPF Rules Now, omitted
- Punjab Group Insurance Scheme(GIS) Rules
The Punjab CSR Volume-III
The Punjab Civil Services Rules Volume-III contains rules related to the Travelling Allowance (TA). The brief description of the rules in each chapter is given below:
- Travelling Allowance (TA) Rules
- Authorities which exercise the powers of a competent authority under the various Travelling Allowance (TA) Rules
Download | View the CSR Volume-I, II, III
The links to download the view the rules are given below :
- CSR Volume-I, Part-I — Download View
- CSR Volume-I, Part-I — Download View
- CSR Volume-II — Download View
- CSR Volume-III — Download View
Hope you like. Don’t forget to share.